Houcine Anafal (15 September 1952 – 22 August 2012) was a Moroccan professional footballer who played for clubs in Europe, including Stade Rennais F.C. as well as the Morocco national football team.
|Date of birth||15 September 1952|
|Place of birth||Kenitra, Morocco|
|Date of death||22 August 2012(aged 59)|
|Place of death||Mehdia, Morocco|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Born in Kenitra, Anafal played senior football with KAC Kénitra over two spells, winning the 1972–73 Botola with the club. He also had two spells in France's Ligue 1 with Rennes, and one spell in Ligue 2 with Stade Quimpérois.
Anafal made several appearances for the full Morocco national football team, including qualifying matches for the 1974 FIFA World Cup and 1978 FIFA World Cup. He also participated at the African Cup of Nations finals twice during the 1970s.
- "Déces : H. Anafal s'est éteint". Archived from the original on 2014-01-16. Retrieved 2012-08-22.
- "Fiche de Houssaine ANAFAL". Stade-Rennais.net. Archived from the original on 2008-11-23. Retrieved 2008-10-25.
- "Houssaine Anafal n'est plus". Le Matin (in French). 24 August 2012. Retrieved 24 January 2019.
- "Il s'appelait Houssaine Anafal!". kenitraujourdhui.blogspot.com (in French). 27 August 2012. Retrieved 21 November 2019.
- "Morocco - Details of World Cup Matches". RSSSF. Retrieved 2008-10-25.