The Honda Prologue is a battery electric mid-size crossover SUV jointly developed by Honda and General Motors to be marketed in North America. Introduced in October 2022 with sales planned in 2024, it will be the first battery electric vehicle sold by Honda in North America, aside from the experimental Honda EV Plus.
|Production||2024 (to commence)|
|Assembly||Mexico: Ramos Arizpe, Coahuila (General Motors Ramos Arizpe Assembly)|
|Body and chassis|
|Class||Mid-size crossover SUV|
|Body style||5-door SUV|
|Electric motor||Permanent magnet motor|
|Wheelbase||121.8 in (3,094 mm)|
|Length||192.0 in (4,877 mm)|
|Width||78.3 in (1,989 mm)|
|Height||64.7 in (1,643 mm)|
Styled by Honda Design Studio in Los Angeles, it is based on the Ultium architecture and the BEV3 platform developed by General Motors, which it shared with the Chevrolet Blazer EV and Cadillac Lyriq along with its 121.8 in (3,094 mm) wheelbase. It is comparable in size with the ICE-powered Passport.
- Butler, Zach (October 6, 2022). "Here's Our First Proper Look at the 2024 Honda Prologue: How Does Its Size Compare to CR-V?". The Fast Lane Car. Retrieved October 6, 2022.
- Smith, Sam D. (October 6, 2022). "2024 Honda Prologue Blazes Out As The Brand's First Electric SUV In America". Carscoops. Retrieved October 6, 2022.
- "2024 Honda Prologue Reveals 'Neo-Rugged' Design And Initial Specs". Motor1.com. Retrieved October 6, 2022.
- Golson, Daniel. "2024 Honda Prologue EV Is a Handsome SUV With GM Underpinnings". CNET. Retrieved October 6, 2022.
- Hawkins, Andrew J. (October 6, 2022). "The 2024 Honda Prologue EV will be bigger than the biggest CR-V". The Verge. Retrieved October 6, 2022.