Home Outfitters (known as Déco Découverte in Quebec) is a Canadian retail home decor chain selling bedding, towels, housewares, and other home accessories. Home Outfitters is owned by Hudson's Bay Company. Home Outfitters originally launched in 1998 as Bed, Bath & More in 1998, before being revamped and relaunched under the new name in 1999. Thechain peaked at 69 locations in October 2014. It operates 44 stores as of November 2017.
Number of locations
|Parent||Hudson's Bay Company|
In July 2014, HBC announced that it would begin integrating Home Outfitters into its Hudson's Bay retail division (including increased avaliability of its product line through Hudson's Bay locations and its website), along with the closure of 2 stores. In 2016, HBC rebranded three Home Outfitters locations in Winnipeg under the banner Hudson's Bay Home as a pilot .
- "Create A Registry". Home Outfitters. November 2, 2017. Retrieved November 2, 2017.
- "Home Outfitters Closing In Mississauga, Abbotsford, HBC Announces". 23 July 2014. Retrieved 23 May 2018.
- "HBC Heritage — Home Outfitters". www.hbcheritage.ca. Retrieved 23 May 2018.
- Bourré, Tiffany (October 29, 2014). "Bonjour, Quebec! Hudson's Bay Opens First Outlet Store in Province". HBC. Retrieved November 2, 2017.
- "HBC closes two Home Outfitters stores, one at Square One Mississauga". Toronto Star. Retrieved 23 May 2018.
- "Hudson's Bay opens 3 'Home' concept stores in Winnipeg". CBC News. Retrieved 2018-06-25.