Home Outfitters (known as Déco Découverte in Quebec; originally called Bed, Bath & More) was a Canadian retail home decor chain, owned by Hudson's Bay Company, that sold bedding, towels, housewares, and other home accessories. All 37 remaining stores were phased out in July 2019.
|Predecessor||Bed, Bath & More (1998-1999)|
|Defunct||July 31, 2019|
|Fate||Closed by parent|
|Headquarters||Brampton, Ontario, Canada|
Number of locations
|Parent||Hudson's Bay Company|
In July 2014, HBC announced that it would begin integrating Home Outfitters into its Hudson's Bay retail division (including increased availability of its product line through Hudson's Bay locations and its website), along with the closure of 2 stores. In 2016, HBC rebranded three Home Outfitters locations in Winnipeg under the banner Hudson's Bay Home as a pilot.
In February 2019, HBC announced all 37 locations of Home Outfitters would be phased out.
- "Home Outfitters Closing In Mississauga, Abbotsford, HBC Announces". 23 July 2014. Retrieved 23 May 2018.
- "HBC Heritage — Home Outfitters". www.hbcheritage.ca. Retrieved 23 May 2018.
- Bourré, Tiffany (October 29, 2014). "Bonjour, Quebec! Hudson's Bay Opens First Outlet Store in Province". HBC. Retrieved November 2, 2017.
- "HBC closes two Home Outfitters stores, one at Square One Mississauga". Toronto Star. Retrieved 23 May 2018.
- "Hudson's Bay opens 3 'Home' concept stores in Winnipeg". CBC News. Retrieved 2018-06-25.
- "HBC announces closure of all Home Outfitters stores in Canada". Daily Hive. 21 February 2019. Retrieved 21 February 2019.