|Look up Hindustan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hindustan is a term currently used as an endonym for the modern day Republic of India, and historically used for parts of the subcontinent.
Hindustan or Hindostan may also refer to:
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, aerospace company based in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Hindustan Motors, Indian automobile manufacturer, part of the CK Birla Group, based in Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- Hindustan Antibiotics Limited, drug manufacturing company based in Pimpri, Maharashtra, India
- For a list of Indian companies starting with Hindustan, see List of Indian companies
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited S.C., football club in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- All pages with titles beginning with Hindustan
- All pages with titles beginning with Hindostan
- Hindustani (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hindustan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.