|Look up Hindustan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hindustan is a term currently used as an endonym for the modern day Republic of India, and historically used for parts of the subcontinent.
Hindustan or Hindostan may also refer to:
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, aerospace company based in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Hindustan Motors, Indian automobile manufacturer, part of the CK Birla Group, based in Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- Hindustan Antibiotics Limited, drug manufacturing company based in Pimpri, Maharashtra, India
- For a list of Indian companies starting with Hindustan, see List of Indian companies
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited S.C., football club in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India