This biography of a living person includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (June 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Hidefumi Kimura (きむら ひでふみ Kimura Hidefumi, born March 12, 1965) is a Japanese artist, writer and animator. He is a member of gímik, along with Keiji Gotoh and Megumi Kadonosono, and is responsible for composing the scenarios and writing most of the episodic screenplays for their anime, and for writing some of the related manga and light novels. Some of his major works in illustration include Generator Gawl, Kiddy Grade, and Avenger.
Anime television seriesEdit
- Generator Gawl (1998), Series composition, screenplay
- Dai-Guard (1999) Science Fiction concept, screenplay (epipsodes 14, 19, and 20)
- Kiddy Grade (2002), Series composition, Screenplay (episodes 1-3, 6, 8, 10-11, 15-17, and 20-24), Storyboards (episodes 9, 14, 16, and 20), Key animation (episodes 1, 10, and 20), Eyecatch illustration (episode 22)
- Avenger (2003), Series composition, screenplay
- Uta Kata (2004), Series composition, screenplay
- Kishin Taisen Gigantic Formula (2007), Series composition, screenplay, Storyboards (episodes 12, 16, 22, and 25)
- Kiddy Girl-and (2009), Series composition, screenplay
- Kiddy Grade -Ignition- (April 2007), Series composition, screenplay
- Kiddy Grade -Maelstrom- (June 2007), Series composition, screenplay
- Kiddy Grade -Truth Dawn- (September 2007), Series composition, screenplay
- "Kiddy Grade Spinoff Kiddy Girl-and Announced (Update 3)". Anime News Network. Retrieved 29 June 2015.
|This article about one or more people who work in the anime industry is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Japanese writer, poet, or screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|