Herbal Essences is a brand of hair coloring and haircare products line by Clairol. The brand was founded in 1971 as the single shampoo Clairol Herbal Essence Shampoo (officially typeset as Clairol herbal essence shampoo). There are twelve collections of product, each designed to have a different effect on the user's hair.
Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner bottles
|Product type||hair coloring and hair care|
|Owner||Procter and Gamble|
Clairol introduced Herbal Essence in 1971. The original Herbal Essence (now called Herbal Essences) used a cartoon image of the nature girl in a pool on the front label. The original color of the shampoo was green and could be seen through the clear plastic bottle packaging.
- Businesswire Herbal Essences Becomes First Mass Hair Care Brand in Mass Retailers to Meet the Strict Clean Beauty Standards of EWG VERIFIED TM
- "Clairol Herbal Essence Shampoo". Retrieved 3 October 2016.
- Shapiro, Ben (5 February 2013). Porn Generation: How Social Liberalism Is Corrupting Our Future. Regnery Publishing. p. 93. ISBN 978-1-62157-105-6.
- Anderson, Wayne P Phd (16 March 2013). The Changing Face of Sex. eBookIt.com. p. 22. ISBN 978-1-936688-31-9.
- Herbal Essences Official website
- Daston GP (August 2004). "Developmental toxicity evaluation of butylparaben in Sprague-Dawley rats". Birth Defects Res. B Dev. Reprod. Toxicol. 71 (4): 296–302. doi:10.1002/bdrb.20016. PMID 15334527.
|This product article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|