Hello! Canada is a Canadian entertainment magazine. Launched in 2006 by Rogers Media, the magazine was licensed as a local edition of the Spanish ¡Hola! brand of entertainment magazines. Prior to its launch, the British edition Hello! was directly distributed in Canada; although this was discontinued when the Canadian edition was launched, the Canadian edition continued to run selected content from the British version. The first issue featured a cover story on Margaret Trudeau, Justin Trudeau and Alexandre Trudeau.
Its announcement influenced Torstar to offer a promotion for its competing magazine Weekly Scoop, temporarily dropping that magazine's cover price to just 25 cents the week after Hello! Canada's launch was announced.
- "New magazine tries to sell us on Canadian celebrities". Edmonton Journal, September 24, 2006.
- "All the latest on Ralph Benmergui? No, no, Hello!". The Globe and Mail, September 16, 2006.
- "Say Hello! to Margaret, Justin and Alexandre". The Globe and Mail, August 26, 2006.
- "Torstar drops price on celebrity magazine: Weekly Scoop". National Post, April 25, 2006.
- "Toronto Life owner St. Joseph Communications to buy Rogers magazines". The Globe and Mail, March 20, 2019.