This article needs to be updated.October 2017)(
Hayden Schlossberg is an American screenwriter/director/producer from Randolph, New Jersey known for his work on the feature films Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle and Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay, both with Jon Hurwitz.
Schlossberg at the American Reunion in 2012
Livingston, New Jersey
- 2002/3: Filthy (re-write)
- 2003: Scary Movie 3 (re-write)
- 2004: Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle (writer/actor)
- 2008: Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay (writer/producer/director)
- 2008: Harold & Kumar Go to Amsterdam (short) (writer/director)
- 2010: Stan (director)
- 2011: A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas (writer)
- 2012: American Reunion (writer/director)
- 2018: Blockers (producer)
- Cahillane, Kevin. "Homegrown: A Stoner Comedy Straight Out of Randolph", The New York Times, August 15, 2004. Accessed October 4, 2018. "Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg, who grew up in Randolph, discuss their movie Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle, about two young Jerseyans in search of White Castle nirvana..."
- "A movie with Jersey written all over it." The Star-Ledger, July 8, 2004, p 19.