Harvard Papers in Botany
Harvard Papers in Botany is a peer-reviewed scientific journal published twice a year, in June and December. It covers all aspects of plants and fungi including longer monographs, floristics, economic botany, and the history of botany.
Harvard University Herbaria (United States)
|ISO 4||Harv. Pap. Bot.|
Harvard Papers in Botany was initiated in 1989 to consolidate the following journals published by the Harvard University Herbaria:
- Botanical Museum Leaflets, Harvard University (Volumes 1–30, 1932–1986)
- Occasional Papers of the Farlow Herbarium of Cryptogamic Botany (Numbers 1–19, 1969–1987)
- Contributions from the Gray Herbarium of Harvard University
- Farlowia: A Journal of Cryptogamic Botany
Starting with No. 8, Harvard Papers in Botany also incorporates these journals:
- Journal of the Arnold Arboretum (Volumes 1–71, 1920–1990)
- Journal of the Arnold Arboretum Supplementary Series (Number 1, 1991)
Volumes 10 (2005) to present are available online at BioOne.
- "About HPB". Harvard University Herbaria & Libraries. Retrieved May 24, 2015.