Hare Kkaanch Ki Choodiyaan
Hare' Kkaanch Ki Choodiyaan is a Hindi-language television series that aired on the Sahara One channel in 2005. The series premiered on 25 July 2005 and got over on 20th october 2006. The series started airing 3:30pm and was repeated in the 8:30pm slot. The series is produced by Percept Picture Company, and starred Shishir Sharma, Dharmesh Vyas, Rajalaxmi Solanki, Mihir Mishra, Bhumika Seth, Gunjan Vijaya, Krutika Desai Khan, Snigdha Akolkar in her television debut role, and Swapnil Joshi in the main lead.
It tells a story of middle-class girl Shyamlee, played by Snigdha Akolkar, and her gradual transformation into a woman of great strength. In her journey through life, Shyamlee faces many hurdles that she overcomes with tremendous grit and determination. She is often a victim of circumstances, but each time she faces the challenge and finally emerges a winner.
- Dharmesh Vyas – Raghuveer Sharma (Shyamlee's jiju, her elder brother in law, is against love marriage)
- Swapnil Joshi – Sunny Joshi
- Shishir Sharma – Mr. Singhania
- Snigdha Akolkar – Shyamlee
- Addite Shirwaikar – Komal (Ravi's (Sharda's son) girlfriend, wanted to be an actress, but later ended up being married to him)
- Rajlaxmi Solanki – Rashmi (Shyamlee's elder sister)
- Mihir Mishra – Vikram
- Bhumika Seth
- Akshay Singh
- Gunjan Vijaya – Sania (Ravi's sister, Sharda's daughter)
- Raj Logani – Apoorva (Mohini's son)
- Krutika Desai Khan – Mohini – tarot reader and voodoo specialist
- Krutika Desai Khan – Bahati – Wanted to be subscribed to बांसुरी विकृत, a magazine that fueled her desire for woodwind instruments
- "Let's Talk About: City beauty Snigdha Akolkar's telly debut". The Indian Express. 14 July 2005.
- "Hare Kkaanch ki Choodiyan raises debate on marriage". Television Point. 22 July 2005. Archived from the original on 27 May 2008.