Haq Se is an Indian Hindi web series, produced by Viraj Kapur and Karan Raj Kohli for Ekta Kapoor's video on demand platform ALTBalaji. The series stars Rajeev Khandelwal and Surveen Chawla and Parul Gulati .
|Created by||Ekta Kapoor|
|Based on||Little Women|
by Louisa May Alcott
|Developed by||Ekta Kapoor|
|Written by||Story and Screenplay|
|Directed by||Ken Ghosh|
|Creative director(s)||Nimisha Pandey|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||20|
|Production location(s)||Kashmir, India|
|Running time||18-25 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Manor Rama Pictures|
|Distributor||ALT Digital Entertainment Ltd.|
|Original network||ALT Balaji|
|Picture format||HDTV 1080i|
|Audio format||Dolby Digital|
The series revolves around four blood-bound sisters with four passionate dreams, all yearning for one thing: fulfillment. It is a modern-day story of dreams, desires, love, war and the eternal pursuit of happiness, set against the breathtaking beauty and unsettling unrest of Kashmir.
Life changed for Meher, Jannat, Bano, and Amal when their father's medicine factory was burnt in a riot. Their father was forced to leave for Siachen as an Army's doctor to cater to his family's needs. With military, political, and religious tension mounting by the moment, these girls are fighting hard to keep their passions alive.
Meher is a young and sensible woman who is working as a pediatric intern under Dr.Naushad Rizvi, a single father. In the past, she was in love with someone. But due to unknown reasons, the relationship failed. Therefore she is very critical of love. Dr. Naushad Rizvi is a strict doctor who has zero interest in love. His wife left him for another man and since then he has been single-handedly raising his daughter Aliya. Jannat is a passionate and aggressive feminist, who writes for a newspaper by day and is an anonymous blogger by night. Bano is a calm and sensitive musician, who aspires to break the restrictions placed upon her by the society. Amal is a beautiful but hyperactive and rude girl who aspires to become an actress.
- Parul Gulati as Jannat Mirza (Jo)
- Surveen Chawla as Dr. Meher Mirza (Meg)
- Rajeev Khandelwal as Dr. Naushad Rizvi
- Aanchal Sharma as Bahira Mirza (Beth)
- Nikessha Rangwala as Amal Mirza (Amy)
- Rukhsar Rehman as Rabiyah Mirza (Margaret March)
- Simone Singh as Fatima Khala (Aunt Josephine March)
- Pavail Gulati as Tabish Azad/Azi (Theodore "Laurie" Laurence)
- Karanvir Sharma as Raghu Thapar
- Ravi Khemu as Hashim Mirza
|2018||Streaming Awards - February Edition||Best Debut||Parul Gulati||Won|
|2018||Streaming Awards - April Edition||Break Through Performance||Surveen Chawla||Won|
- Haq Se is a modern day Remake of Little Women
- ALT Balaji bets big on first time producers for Haq Se
- Rajeev Khandelwal And Surveen Chawla Starrer Haq Se Took Two Years To Complete
- Rajeev Khandelwal nails a lengthy scene in one go!
- Balaji’s Newest Web Series ‘Haq Se’ Treated Like a Film, Say Makers
- Haq Se was inspired by Louisa May Alcott’s Little Women
- Haq Se promo: Surveen Chawla and Parul Gulati play fearless and revolutionary Kashmiri women
- Haq Se: Rajeev Khandelwal introduces his character Dr Naushad Rizvi
- "Winners List: Streaming Awards, February 2018 Edition".
- "Winners List: Streaming Awards, April 2018 Edition".