Halmstad Airport (IATA: HAD, ICAO: ESMT), also known as Halmstad City Airport, is an airport situated 1 nautical mile (1.9 km; 1.2 mi) northwest of Halmstad, a city in the Halmstad Municipality of Halland County, Sweden. The airport has been managed by Halmstad Municipality since 2006.
Halmstad City Airport
|Operator||Halmstad Flygplats AB|
|Elevation AMSL||101 ft / 31 m|
Halmstad Airport served as an airforce base (F14) between 1944–1961. The airport is still supporting the military operations located in Halmstad, between 800-1300 aircraft movements per year are military related.
Airlines and destinationsEdit
|Air Europa||Seasonal charter: Palma de Mallorca|
- "AIP Sweden: ESMT – Halmstad" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-01-02. Retrieved 2012-05-18.
- "Passagerarfrekvens" (PDF) (in Swedish). Swedish Transport Agency. Archived from the original (PDF) on 28 April 2011. Retrieved 28 April 2011.
- "Landningsfrekvens" (PDF) (in Swedish). Swedish Transport Agency. Archived from the original (PDF) on 28 April 2011. Retrieved 28 April 2011.
- (in Swedish) Halmstad City Airport
- Militärflyg - Halmstad City Airport
- "Only Flight". tui.se.
- "Flygplatsstatistik". Transportstyrelsen. Retrieved 17 February 2020.
- Current weather for ESMT at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for HAD at Aviation Safety Network
|This article about an airport in Sweden is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|