- Double harmonic scale (major), the fifth mode of Hungarian minor, or Double Harmonic minor, scale, also known as the Byzantine scale. 
- Hungarian minor scale, minor scale with raised fourth and seventh degrees, also known as Double Harmonic minor scale.
- Hungarian Gypsy scale, minor scale with raised fourth but natural seventh. It is the fourth mode of Neapolitan minor scale.
- Phrygian dominant scale, also known as Freygish or Jewish scale; Spanish Gypsy or Spanish Phrygian scale.
- "Flamenco Guitar Modes and Gyspsy (sic) Guitar Scales", Flamenco-Guitars.com.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-04-05. Retrieved 2015-04-03.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Spanish Guitar Scales - TAB, Diagrams, Notation & Info". 23 February 2012.