|Country||People's Republic of China|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (China Standard)|
Towns and TownshipsEdit
- Chengguan, Guzhen County (城关镇), Haocheng (濠城镇), Liancheng, Guzhen County (连城镇), Renqiao (任桥镇), Hugou (湖沟镇), Xinmaqiao (新马桥镇), Liuji (刘集镇), Wangzhuang (王庄镇)
- A 4500 year old city in what is called as the Nanchengzi Ruins is found in this county.
- At the end of the Qin Dynasty (202 BC), the battle of Chu and Han happened in Guzhen，leaving the "besieged on all sides", "Farewell My Concubine" and other stories.
- During Taihe Period, the Northern Wei Dynasty, establish a town called Guyang, then evolve Guzhen County.
- October 31, 1964, each part of Xuxian, Lingbi, Huaiyuan, Wuhe formed the Administrative Region Establishment of Guzhen County. July 1, 1965, Guzhen county was under the administration of Xuxian area; 1983 is Bengbu City.
Place of interestEdit
- Gaixia ruins (the provincial cultural relics protection units)
- Yangcheng Valley site
- Ancient battlefield site