|Industry||CGI, 2D animation, animation, television series, motion pictures|
|Founder||Frank Falcone, Anne Deslauriers, Chuck Gammage|
|Headquarters||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Frank Falcone (President and Executive Creative Director)|
Ever After High
Number of employees
On February 1, 2016, Guru Studio announced a partnership with Toon Boom Animation. Engineers within both companies will form a team and work together towards developing and incorporating software features into Toon Boom Harmony ( the leading software in the animation industry).
- The Backyardigans (2004—2010) (serviced from Nickelodeon)
- Justin Time (2011—2016)
- Mudpit (2012—2013)
- Dinopaws (2014-2015)
- PAW Patrol (2013–present) (serviced from Spin Master)
- Ever After High (2013—present) (serviced from Mattel)
- Shimmer and Shine season 1 (2015—present)
- True and the Rainbow Kingdom (2017–present)
- The Breadwinner (2017)
- Abby Hatcher (2019)
- Big Blue (2020)
- Ottawa international animation festival 2008, retrieved May 13, 2011.
- "guru studios' HAZED at Pictoplasma", Canadian Animation Resources, April 8, 2010, retrieved May 13, 2011
- Guru Studio website, contact information, retrieved May 13, 2011 
- Telly Award winners, letter "s", retrieved May 13, 2011.
- Mobius Awards lookup, retrieved May 13, 2011.
- "Toon Boom Animation Signs Collaboration Agreement with Guru Studio". Toon Boom Animation. Retrieved 2018-01-30.
- Mercedes, Milligan (July 3, 2018). "CBC/Radio-Canada Greenlights 'Big Blue' from Guru". Animation Magazine. Retrieved July 4, 2018.