|Look up guan, guān, guǎn, or guàn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Guan is a surname.
Guan may also refer to:
- Guān, Chinese surname
- Guan (state), ancient Chinese city-state
- Guan (bird), any of a number of bird species of the family Cracidae, of South and Central America
- Guan (instrument), a Chinese wind instrument
- Guan people, or Guang people, a people of modern Ghana
- Mandarin (bureaucrat), bureaucrat scholar in the government of imperial China
- String of cash coins (currency unit), an old currency unit used for Chinese cash coins
- Locations in China
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.