Greg Jenkins (born August 23, 1989) is an American football wide receiver who is currently a free agent. He signed with the Oakland Raiders as an undrafted free agent immediately following the conclusion of the 2013 NFL Draft. He played college football at Alabama State. He has also been a member of the Jacksonville Jaguars and Hamilton Tiger-Cats (CFL).
|Born:||August 23, 1989|
Dade City, Florida
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||208 lb (94 kg)|
|High school:||Wesley Chapel High School|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
Jenkins signed by Raiders as undrafted free agent on May 13, 2013. On November 23, 2013, he was promoted from the practice squad. On November 28, 2013 against the Dallas Cowboys in which he scored a fumble return touchdown on the opening kickoff. The Raiders waived/injured Jenkins on August 26, 2014.
Jenkins was signed by the Jaguars on July 24, 2015. He was released on an injury settlement by the Jaguars on September 2, 2015 in order to make room for Connor Hamlett to add tight end depth after an injury to starter Julius Thomas.
Greg Jenkins spent part of the 2017 CFL off-season trying to make the roster for the Hamilton Tiger-Cats (CFL) before being released on May 1, 2017 as teams trimmed their rosters down to 75 players.
- "Former Alabama State standout Greg Jenkins signs three-year contract with Oakland Raiders". al.com. Retrieved May 13, 2013.
- "Jenkins signed from practice squad". espn.go.com. Retrieved November 23, 2013.
- "Former Alabama State standout Greg Jenkins scores first career TD for Oakland Raidersd". al.com. Retrieved November 28, 2013.
- Raiders Announce Transactions
- "Jaguars sign wide receiver Greg Jenkins; roster at 90 players". jaguars.com. Retrieved July 24, 2015.
- "Jaguars Re-Sign TE Connor Hamlett, Release WR Greg Jenkins From I.R." nfltraderumors.co. Retrieved September 2, 2015.
- "Roster Roundup: Teams make cuts as May deadline hits". CFL.ca. May 1, 2017. Retrieved May 2, 2017.