Greenleaf Book Group
Greenleaf Book Group is an independent book publisher and distributor, which was established by Clint Greenleaf in 1997. Greenleaf was a CPA and accountant at Deloitte & Touche before writing his first book, Attention to Detail, in 1997 and then founding the company. The company is based on a business model where the author pays for the publishing under a selective imprint but retains all rights. It has been based in Austin, Texas, United States of America since 2004. Clint Greenleaf moved to Chairman and Tanya Hall was appointed CEO in January 2014. Clint Greenleaf was removed as Chairman in 2015. 
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Austin, Texas|
Gazelle Book Services (UK)
|Imprints||Greenleaf Book Group Press, River Grove Books, An Inc. Original, Fast Company Press, Well Spirit Press|
|No. of employees||35|
- "Book Publisher Catalogues From Gazelle Book Services, UK Book Distributors". Retrieved 2017-12-04.
- Jimmie Collins, 2006-09-22, "A new leaf.", Austin Business Journal. Retrieved 2010-05-06.
- Donna Fenn, 2006-09-01, ). “How I Did It: Clint Greenleaf, Chairman and CEO, Greenleaf Book Group”., Inc. Retrieved 2010-05-06.
- Michael Barnes, 2011-12-26, , Austin 360. Retrieved 2014-09-28.
- Christopher Steiner, 2009-08-20, "Book Publishing's Profitable Model", Forbes. Retrieved 2010-05-06.
- Publishers Weekly, 2013-09-03
- Austin Business Journal, 2016-03-16
|This article about a United States publishing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|