Government-organized demonstrations or state demonstrations are demonstrations which are organized by the government of that nation.
The Islamic Republic of Iran, the People's Republic of China, Republic of Cuba, Kirchnerist Argentina, the Soviet Union, Fascist Italy, and Nazi Germany among other nations, have had government-organized demonstrations.
In Iran, demonstrations such as the anniversary of Islamic revolution, are organized by government. In the past, people at these demonstrations have chanted "Down with Israel" and "Death to America".
Following the North Korean example, on 16 November 2013 the Bulgarian Oresharski Government and the ruling Bulgarian Socialist Party (formerly communist) organized a pro-government demonstration in support of their own governance, which had at the time the lowest-ever popularity amongst the Bulgarian population since the end of one-party rule.
A similar example happened in Poland on 13 December 2015 when Jarosław Kaczyński's party, Law and Justice, changed their annual unofficial celebrations of the anniversary of the introduction of the Martial Law into a pro-government rally  to counterbalance a 50 000 strong "prodemocratic demonstration"  organized by the Democracy Defence Committee, protesting against what they called the breaking of the constitution by Law and Justice' president Andrzej Duda and Beata Szydło's government.
During the Bolivarian Revolution, state employees in Venezuela have often been forced to participate in government-organized demonstrations or counter-demonstrations. After the arrest of Colombian businessman Alex Saab, who had close ties with the Nicolás Maduro administration and indicted with money laundering, the Venezuelan government organized a demonstration in support of Saab.
- Analysis: Iran Sends Terror-Group Supporters To Arafat's Funeral Procession "...state-organized rallies..."
- Why Washington and Tehran are headed for a showdown the hedgefund journal 16 April 2006
- Global News, No. GL99-072 C h i n a N e w s D i g e s t June 3, 1989
- Cubans ponder life without Fidel THE WASHINGTON TIMES 2 August 2006
- Nicolás Pizzi (2012-07-29). "Militancia todo terreno: Sacan a presos de la cárcel para actos del kirchnerismo" [All-terrain militants: Prisoners are taken out of jail to take part in Kirchnerist demonstrations] (in Spanish). Clarín. Retrieved July 29, 2012.
- "Democracy in the Former Soviet Union: 1991-2004" Archived 2007-09-27 at the Wayback Machine Power and Interest News Report 28 December 2004
- "The Seattle Times: Nation & World: Israel, Hezbollah continue attacks".
- How should Americans understand phrases like "Death to America" and "Great Satan"? PBS, an interview with Azar Nafisi
- "Warszawa: Marsz Wolności i Solidarności 2015. Manifestacja PiS 13 grudnia w Warszawie [ZDJĘCIA]". 13 December 2015.
- "Nawet 50 tys. osób przeszło ulicami Warszawy. Marsz KOD zakończony". TVN24.
- "El chavismo cerca Caracas pero los opositores llenan las calles". El Mundo (in Spanish). 2016-09-01. Retrieved 2021-11-21.
- "Así amenaza el chavismo para forzar al voto: "Quien no vote, está botado"". El Mundo (in Spanish). 2017-07-28. Retrieved 2021-11-21.
- "Alex Saab se defiende en una carta y recibe apoyo del chavismo". Deutsche Welle (in Spanish). Retrieved 2021-10-21.