Gokusen: The Movie
Gokusen: The Movie (ごくせん The Movie) is a 2009 Japanese film, based on manga series Gokusen. It was directed by Tōya Satō, who also directed live-action film version of Kaiji. This film is the sequel to the television drama Gokusen season 3, and the last of the series. This film has action, comedy and drama just like the TV series. It was released on July 11, 2009.
|Gokusen: The Movie|
|ごくせん The Movie|
|Directed by||Tōya Satō|
|Based on||Kozueko Morimoto|
|Box office||¥3.48 billion (overseas) |
- Yukie Nakama as Kumiko Yamaguchi
- Kazuya Kamenashi as Ryū Odagiri
- Yuya Takaki as Yamato Ogata
- Haruma Miura as Ren Kazuma
The film has grossed ¥490 million in opening weekend. According to the Motion Picture Producers Association of Japan, the film grossed ¥3.48 billion in Japan during 2009. The film also grossed $154,113 overseas in Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan.<ref name="Overseas"
- 2009年 興収10億円以上番組 (PDF) (in Japanese). Motion Picture Producers Association of Japan. Retrieved 2015-06-15.
- "Gokusen: The Movie". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved 21 May 2020.
- "More "Gokusen" cast details" (in Japanese). Tokyograph. Retrieved 2015-06-15.
- 映画 ごくせん THE MOVIE. allcinema (in Japanese). Stingray. Retrieved 2015-06-15.
- ""Gokusen" movie earns half a billion in opening weekend" (in Japanese). Tokyograph. Retrieved 2015-06-15.
|This article related to a Japanese film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|