|Birth name||Glenn Byrce|
|Date of birth||7 June 1991|
|Place of birth||Alloa, Scotland|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||95.7 kg (15 st 1 lb)|
|Notable relative(s)||Kevin Bryce (brother)|
|Rugby union career|
Bryce spent two seasons at Jersey Rugby Football Club helping them gain promotion to the RFU Championship in 2012 and remain in the league in 2013. He was to leave Jersey in the summer of 2013 to play for the Doncaster Knights. The Knights also secured promotion to the RFU Championship in 2014. He left the Knights that summer joining the Glasgow Warriors as part of their Elite Development Programme.
In the 2014–15 season he helped the Warriors secure a vital draw away to Leinster in the Guinness Pro12 after a healthy half time lead was squandered in the second half.
It was announced in March 2015 that Bryce would secure a professional contract with the Glasgow Warriors for the season 2015–16 graduating from their academy programme.
- "Happy playing for the Jersey". Herald Scotland.
- "BBC Sport - Full-back Glenn Bryce to leave Jersey after two seasons". BBC Sport.
- "Bryce try earns Glasgow Warriors late draw with Leinster : Guinness PRO12 : Match Centre". pro12rugby.com. Archived from the original on 30 March 2015.
- "Strathallan School pair sign professional contracts with Glasgow Warriors". thecourier.co.uk. Archived from the original on 21 June 2015. Retrieved 20 June 2015.
- "Academy quartet sign Glasgow deals". glasgowwarriors.org.