Glenarm Upper is a barony in County Antrim, Northern Ireland. To its east runs the east-Antrim coast, and it is bordered by four other baronies: Glenarm Lower to the north; Antrim Lower to the west; Antrim Upper to the south-west; and Belfast Lower to the south. Chaine Tower, situated at the entrance to Larne Lough, is located within Glenarm Upper.
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
List of settlementsEdit
Below is a list of settlements in Glenarm Upper:
- Larne (Glenarm Upper portion)
Villages and population centresEdit
List of civil parishesEdit
- "Glenarm Upper". Placenames Database of Ireland. Department of Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs. Retrieved 5 June 2011.
- PRONI Baronies of Northern Ireland
- "PRONI Civil Parishes of County Antrim". Archived from the original on 27 July 2011. Retrieved 26 June 2010.
- "Baronies and parishes of County Antrim". Archived from the original on 27 July 2011. Retrieved 5 February 2011.