Gibraltar identity card
The Gibraltar identity card is an official identity document issued by the Government of Gibraltar to all British citizens living in Gibraltar, which also serves as a valid travel document within the European Economic Area (except Bulgaria and Cyprus) and Switzerland for holders who are British Citizens or British Overseas Territories Citizens connected to Gibraltar.
In June 2015, the Government of Gibraltar started issuing electronic identity cards (produced by Mühlbauer Holding AG).
- Overview of ID and visa provisions according to nationality, State Secretariat for Migration of Switzerland.
- "Gibraltarian ID card for flights to UK - FAQ". easyJet. 23 March 2014. Archived from the original on 2014-03-23.
- "Gibraltar's new electronic identity cards". Gibraltar Panorama. 13 May 2015. Retrieved 7 June 2017.
- HM Government of Gibraltar: ID cards & Civilian registration cards
- Gibnet.com unofficial guide to the Gibraltar identity card
|This Gibraltar-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|