Ghias Uddin Khan is a Pakistani businessman and entrepreneur who is the 4th and current President and Chief Executive Officer of Engro Corporation.
|Education||Master of Business Administration in Finance|
|Alma mater||Institute of Business Administration|
|Title||President and Chief Executive Officer of Engro Corporation|
Khan began his career with Intel Pakistan Corporation as Management Associate. He then joined Indosuez W. I. I. Carr Securities, as a financial consultant in 1999 where for worked for a year and a half.
In 2001, Khan co-founded Inbox Business Technologies Private Limited and later served as its CEO. The company Inbox grew from a small computer assembler to one of Pakistan's largest technology company. He joined Dawood Hercules Corporation Limited in 2005 after Dawood Hercules acquired a 51 percent stake in Inbox. He remained associated with the Inbox until 2015.
He served as a Director of Dawood Lawrencepur Limited from November 2015 to January 2017.
Khan became 4th Chief Executive Officer and President of Engro Corporation Limited in December 2016.
He served as a Non-Executive Director of Engro Foods Limited from December 2016 to April 2018.
In December 2016, he was appointed as a Director of Engro Polymer and Chemicals Limited and Engro Fertilizers Limited. In March 2017, he became Chairman of Engro Polymer and Chemicals Limited.
He served as a Director of Engro Powergen Qadirpur Limited until March 2017, and also served as a Director of Sindh Engro Coal Mining Company and Jupiter Marine Services.
Under Khan's leadership, all subsidiaries of Engro Coportation saw business growth.
- "PROFILE". www.pakistaneconomist.com. Pakistan Economist. Retrieved 8 May 2019.
- "Ghias Uddin Khan: Executive Profile & Biography". www.bloomberg.com. Bloomberg. Retrieved 7 May 2019.
- "Profile" (PDF). Cyan Limited. Retrieved 7 May 2019.
- "Doing business in Pakistan is not difficult: CEO, Inbox Technologies". Business Recorder. 6 February 2015. Retrieved 15 May 2019.
- "'Engro to actively participate in renewable' an interview with Ghias Khan, President & CEO Engro Corporation". Business Recorder. 18 May 2018. Retrieved 7 May 2019.
- Jamal, Nasir (8 July 2019). "Engro's big dreams". DAWN.COM. Retrieved 8 July 2019.