Ganiel Akrisha Atun Krishnan (born September 9, 1994) is an Indian Filipino beauty queen, actress and sportscaster. She was crowned as 2016 Mutya ng Pilipinas Asia-Pacific during its coronation night held at the Newport Performing Arts Theater, Resorts World Manila, Pasay City on July 30, 2016. She represented the Philippines in the Miss Asia Pacific International 2016 in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines. Aside from the title, Krishnan was also awarded the Darling of the Press, Best in Talent, Mutya ng Sheridan Beach Resort, Mutya ng Rain or Shine, Hannah's Best in Swimsuit, Mutya ng Hotel 101, Mutya ng Camera Club of the Philippines and Mutya ng Inglot special awards.
|Born||September 9, 1994|
|Alma mater||Far Eastern University|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Title||Mutya ng Pilipinas Asia Pacific International 2016|
|Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Miss Manila 2016|
Mutya ng Pilipinas 2016
Miss Asia Pacific International 2016
Krishnan was named 2nd runner-up of Miss Manila 2016, where she was a crowd favorite.
She was born on September 9, 1994 to an Indian-Singaporean father and a Filipino mother. Krishnan began her entertainment career as a finalist of the now-defunct noontime show Happy Yipee Yehey!'s segment "My Girl", before being discovered by Johnny Manahan, and later signed for Star Magic. She has also appeared in Maalaala Mo Kaya and Oh My G! in supporting roles, and was part a finalist of the Bright Young Manila of Chalk Magazine in 2015.
- "Ganiel Akrisha Krishnan is Mutya ng Pilipinas 2016". Sun.Star Manila. July 31, 2016. Retrieved August 1, 2016.
- Sampayan, Anj (July 31, 2016). "Manila maiden Ganiel Krishnan crowned as new Mutya Ng Pilipinas-Asia Pacific International". Philippine Entertainment Portal. Retrieved August 1, 2016.
- Adina, Armin P. (July 31, 2016). "Sportscaster bags lion's share of special awards in Mutya ng Pilipinas". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved August 1, 2016.
- "Miss Manila winners feted". People's Journal. June 25, 2016. Archived from the original on August 20, 2016. Retrieved August 1, 2016.
- Villoria, Barry (December 2, 2015). "Get to know: FEU courtside reporter Ganiel Krishnan". ABS-CBN Sports. Retrieved August 1, 2016.
|Awards and achievements|
Leren Mae Bautista
| Mutya ng Pilipinas Asia-Pacific