The 1995 Gael Linn Cup, the most important representative competition for elite level participants in the women's team field sport of camogie, was won by Munster, who defeated Connacht in the final, played at Russell Park, Blanchardstown Co Dublin.
|Gael Linn Cup winners|
|Winners||Munster (10th title)|
|Gael Linn Cup Runners-up|
Holders Munster defeated Ulster 3–14 to 2–10 at Russell Park. Connacht defeated Leinster 6–10 to 1–10. Munster won the final 4–13 to 3–10. In the Gael Linn Trophy semi-finals, Connacht defeated Leinster and Munster defeated Ulster 3–10 to 1–4. Mairéad Coyle scored the decisive goal in the Gael Linn trophy final to give Connacht a 1–9 to 0–10 victory over Munster.
- Moran, Mary (2011). A Game of Our Own: The History of Camogie. Dublin, Ireland: Cumann Camógaíochta. p. 460. 978-1-908591-00-5
- Gael Linn Cup on Camogie.ie
- Report of final in Evening News, 1 October 1995
- Report of final in Irish Independent, 1 October 1995
- Report of final in Irish Times, 1 October 1995
- Report of final in Irish Examiner, 1 October 1995
- Report of final in Irish News, 1 October 1995