|Full name||Francisco Sutil Tirado|
|Date of birth||21 December 1984|
|Place of birth||Jaén, Spain|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|2001–2002||→ Úbeda (loan)||21||(9)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19 May 2019|
He spent most of his career with Real Jaén, appearing in exactly 100 Segunda División games over four seasons (six goals scored), with that club, Murcia and Sabadell. In 2010–11 he competed in La Liga, with Real Sociedad.
Born in Jaén, Andalusia, Sutil began his career at hometown club Real Jaén, playing in its reserve team and on loan at amateurs Úbeda CF before making his debut in the first team on 31 August 2002, starting in a 1–2 away loss against CD Linares for the Segunda División B championship.
He spent six seasons with the main squad, always in that level.
In June 2008, Sutil moved to SD Eibar in Segunda División. His debut as a professional took place on 3 September, starting in a 0–1 defeat at CD Castellón for the second round of the Copa del Rey; ten days later he played his first league game, coming on as a half-time substitute for Josu Etxaniz as the team fell 0–2 away to SD Huesca.
On 21 February 2009, Sutil volleyed the decisive goal in a 2–1 away triumph against Celta de Vigo. He contributed with a further two successful strikes in 37 games, as the campaign ended in relegation.
On 29 June 2010, following an eight-goal haul in the following campaign back in division three, Sutil signed a two-year contract with the option of a third for another Basque club, Real Sociedad. His La Liga debut came two months later, as he started in a 1–0 win over Villarreal CF at the Anoeta Stadium.
On 13 September 2010, Sutil netted his first goal for the Txurri-Urdin, putting them back into the lead in an eventual 2–2 draw at UD Almería. Of his 14 subsequent games over the season only two were starts, and in the final game, at home to Getafe CF, he came on at the interval in place of David Zurutuza and equalised for a 1–1 draw.
On 1 August 2011, Sutil agreed to a three-year deal with Real Murcia in the second tier. After two years of relative playing time, he joined another team from the same category, CE Sabadell FC, for one season. An internal disciplinary hearing was taken on him in late December, for undisclosed reasons, and having collected only 233 minutes of action for the Catalans, his contract was terminated on 10 January 2014.
After offering his services for a nominal salary at La Hoya Lorca CF to be nearer to his Murcian girlfriend, Sutil returned to Real Jaén on 28 January, making four substitute appearances as the team suffered relegation to the third division. After the appointment of manager Gonzalo Arconada in the 2015 off-season, he was soon deemed surplus to requirements, moving on 2 July the following year to Antequera CF in Tercera División.
- "El Eibar negocia con Paco Sutil, un extremo zurdo del Real Jaén" [Eibar negotiate with Paco Sutil, a Real Jaén left winger]. El Correo (in Spanish). 26 June 2008. Retrieved 4 December 2015.
- "Tabares paga otra ronda para el Castellón" [Tabares buys another round for Castellón]. Las Provincias (in Spanish). 4 September 2008. Retrieved 10 November 2017.
- "Un arranque explosivo" [Explosive start]. Diario del AltoAragón (in Spanish). 14 September 2008. Retrieved 10 November 2017.
- "El Eibar deja a Pepe Murcia tocado" [Eibar leave Pepe Murcia shaken]. Marca (in Spanish). 21 February 2009. Retrieved 4 December 2015.
- "Una regeneración completa, o casi, para una nueva etapa" [Complete regeneration, or nearly, for a new spell]. Gara (in Spanish). 3 June 2009. Retrieved 16 February 2018.
- "Paco Sutil, nuevo fichaje de la Real Sociedad" [Paco Sutil, Real Sociedad's new addition]. Marca (in Spanish). 29 June 2010. Retrieved 4 December 2015.
- "Prieto castiga la falta de entrega de los amarillos" [Prieto punishes lack of heart from the yellows]. Diario AS (in Spanish). 30 August 2010. Retrieved 4 December 2015.
- Mendiola, Jorge F. (14 September 2010). "La Real Sociedad logra un empate en Almería que sabe a poco" [Real Sociedad achieve draw at Almería that leaves a bad taste in mouth]. El Diario Vasco (in Spanish). Retrieved 4 December 2015.
- Contreras, Emilio (21 May 2011). "Fiesta total en Anoeta" [Total party at Anoeta]. Marca (in Spanish). Retrieved 4 December 2015.
- "El Murcia ficha a Sutil" [Murcia sign Sutil]. Marca (in Spanish). 1 August 2011. Retrieved 4 December 2015.
- "Paco Sutil, nuevo jugador del Sabadell" [Paco Sutil, new Sabadell player]. La Nueva España (in Spanish). 15 August 2013. Retrieved 4 December 2015.
- "El Sabadell abre un expediente interno a Paco Sutil" [Sabadell open an internal hearing on Paco Sutil]. Sport (in Spanish). 31 December 2013. Retrieved 4 December 2015.
- "El CE Sabadell y Paco Sutil rescinden el contrato" [CE Sabadell and Paco Sutil terminate the contract] (in Spanish). CE Sabadell. 10 January 2014. Archived from the original on 8 December 2015. Retrieved 4 December 2015.
- "Paco Sutil se despide del Sabadell y se ofrece casi gratis para jugar en La Hoya" [Paco Sutil says goodbye to Sabadell and offers his service to play for La Hoya almost for free]. La Verdad (in Spanish). 17 January 2014. Retrieved 4 December 2015.
- Moreno, Ángela (28 January 2014). "Paco Sutil se hace la víctima" [Paco Sutil plays the victim]. La Opinión de Murcia (in Spanish). Retrieved 4 December 2015.
- "Paco Sutil no jugará en Nueva Condomina al quedarse fuera de la lista" [Paco Sutil will not play at the Nueva Condomina after failing to make selection]. La Opinión de Murcia (in Spanish). 28 November 2015. Retrieved 4 January 2016.
- "Arconada: "El comentario de Sutil es muy triste, porque lo importante es el equipo"" [Arconada: "Sutil's remark is quite sad, because the team is what is important"]. Ideal (in Spanish). 20 December 2015. Retrieved 4 January 2016.
- Miralles, Víctor (2 July 2016). "El Antequera firma a Paco Sutil" [Antequera sign Paco Sutil] (in Spanish). Málaga Hoy. Retrieved 19 July 2016.