François Simon (food critic)
François Simon (born 1953) is an author and a food critic, rumored in French press to have been the model for Anton Ego, the food critic in the 2007 animated film Ratatouille (though denied by the film's director, Brad Bird). He spent most of his career writing for French daily Le Figaro, which he left at the beginning of 2014.
- Lander, Nicholas France's most feared restaurant critic Financial Times. July 8, 2015
- Booth, Michael (July 13, 2009). "Osaka - the world's greatest food city". The Guardian.
- Sciolino, Elaine (January 13, 2009). "In Paris, a Critic Criticized". The New York Times.
- Fraissard, Guillaume (October 25, 2013). "François Simon : hors champ". Le Monde (in French).
- Brown, Robert (December 29, 2016). "Boobtubefood: "Chef's Table: France"". Diningology.
|This biographical article about a foodie, restaurateur or gourmand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|