|Look up foundry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A foundry is an industrial plant for producing certain kinds of product. The term originally referred to a metal works where metal casting operations are performed, but has been extended by association to various other kinds of large scale or heavy duty manufacturing facility.
Foundry or The Foundry may refer to:
- The Foundry (United States region), the industrial core of North America as identified by Joel Garreau
- The Foundry Visionmongers, a London-based VFX software company
- The Foundry, East Quay, Peel, Isle of Man, one of Isle of Man's Registered Buildings
- Foundry (bar), a bar in Shoreditch
- Foundry Networks, a U.S. Ethernet switch and router manufacturer
- Wargames Foundry, a games company created by Bryan Ansell
- Foundry, a fictional planet in the Star Wars franchise
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foundry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.