Football Federation of Macedonia
The Football Federation of Macedonia (Macedonian: Фудбалска Федерација на Македонија / Fudbalska Federacija na Makedonija); ФФМ/FFM, is the governing body of football in North Macedonia based in Skopje.
FFM was officially formed after the establishment of then SR Macedonia as part of SFR Yugoslavia, following World War II on 14 August 1949 in Skopje (after the end of World War II, the first football department was established as a part of the sport association of the city of Skopje, the football section was separated on 16 August 1948). From 1949 to 2002, it was called the Football Association of Macedonia (Macedonian: Фудбалски Сојуз на Македонија / Fudbalski Sojuz na Makedonija or ФСМ/FSM). The first ever president was Ljubisav Ivanov - Dzingo.Andon Dončevski was appointed by FFM as the first ever coach of the North Macedonia national team.
Macedonian flag on top behind a yellow background. Below, a blue crest with the yellow FFM Cyrillic letters above a football.
On 22 March 2014, the FFM launched a new crest.
It operates these codes:
- First Macedonian Football League
- Second Macedonian Football League
- Third Macedonian Football League
- Macedonian Regional Leagues
- Macedonian Football Cup
- Macedonian Football Super Cup
- Macedonian women's football championship
- Macedonian Women's Football Cup
- North Macedonia national football team
- North Macedonia national under-21 football team
- North Macedonia national under-19 football team
- North Macedonia national under-17 football team
- North Macedonia women's national football team
- North Macedonia national futsal team
|Vice President||Lazar Rakidjiev|
|General Secretary||Filip Popovski|
|Match Commissioner||Vasko Dojchinovski|
|Referee Coordinator||Emil Bozhinovski|
|President||Years in power|
- Richard Mills, The Politics of Football in Yugoslavia: Sport, Nationalism and the State, Bloomsbury Publishing, 2018, ISBN 1786733595, p. 82.
- "Football Federation of North Macedonia". FIFA. Retrieved 24 April 2019.
- "North Macedonia". UEFA. Retrieved 24 April 2019.
- "UEFA President meets Football Federation of North Macedonia President". UEFA. 15 April 2019. Retrieved 24 April 2019.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-07-08. Retrieved 2014-04-13.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Одржано Редовно Годишно Собрание на ФФМ" (in Macedonian). ffm-mk.com. 23 March 2014. Archived from the original on 23 March 2014. Retrieved 23 March 2014.