Florence Eshalomi is a Labour Co-operative politician and since 8 May 2016 the member of the London Assembly for Lambeth and Southwark. From 2006 - 2018 she was a local councillor representing the Brixton Hill ward on Lambeth Council.
|Member of the London Assembly |
for Lambeth and Southwark
|Assumed office |
8 May 2016
|Preceded by||Valerie Shawcross|
|Lambeth Borough Councillor|
for Brixton Hill Ward
4 May 2006 – 3 May 2018
|Preceded by||Lydia Serwaa|
|Succeeded by||Maria Kay|
|Political party||Labour Co-operative|
|Children||1 daughter, Mia 1 son, Malachi|
Prior to winning her seat in the Assembly, she worked for the PR agency Four Communications as a public affairs account manager.
Eshalomi is married to a project manager named Matthew and has one daughter, Mia. She attends the Holy Rosary Catholic Church in Brixton.
Eshalomi is of Nigerian descent.
- "Florence Eshalomi". London Assembly Website. Greater London Authority. Retrieved 9 May 2016.
- "Councillor Florence Eshalomi". Lambeth Website. Lambeth Council. Retrieved 9 May 2016.
- Cobb, Jason (6 May 2016). "Brixton Hill Cllr Florence Eshalomi elected to represent Lambeth and Southwark in the London Assembly". Brixton Buzz. Retrieved 9 May 2016.
- "Four Communications account manager wins London Assembly seat". PRWeek magazine. 11 March 2018.
- Morrison-Sloan, Megan. "About Me". Florence Eshalomi for Lambeth & Southwark. Labour Party. Retrieved 9 May 2016.
- "5 Interesting Facts About Florence Eshalomi – The Nigerian Woman Who Wants To Join The London Assemby – Woman.NG". woman.ng.
|This article about a British politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|