Five Days from Home
|Five Days from Home|
|Directed by||George Peppard|
|Written by||William Moore|
|Music by||Bill Conti|
|Edited by||Samuel E. Beetley|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
Peppard made the film with much of his own money. He later stated that it cost $1 million to produce, and he eventually sold it for $1,250,000, thus allowing him to repay his investors within nine months of the film's release.
Bill Conti's love theme Come With Me Now was the inspiration to the theme tune to Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, hosted by the late Robin Leach. It had also been used as one of the theme songs for local morning program AM Los Angeles on KABC-TV.
A man escapes from a Louisiana prison to be at the California hospital bedside of his ailing son.
- Sherry Boucher as Wanda Dulac
- Neville Brand as Inspector Markley
- Victor Campos as Jose Stover
- Robert Donner as Karl Baldwin
- Ronnie Claire Edwards as Marian Lemoore
- Jessie Lee Fulton as Mrs. Peabody
- William Larsen as J. J. Bester
- Robert Magruder as The Colonel
- George Peppard as T. M. Pryor
- Savannah Smith Boucher as 'Georgie' Haskin