|Look up fetish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fetish may refer to:
- Fetishism, the attribution of religious or mystical qualities to inanimate objects, known as fetishes
- Zuni fetishes, small carvings from various stones made by the Zuni Indians
- Imiut fetish, in ancient Egypt a stuffed, headless animal skin tied by the tail to a pole
- Fetish priest, in countries of West Africa, a person who serves as a mediator between the spirit and the living
- Sexual fetishism, a sexual attraction to objects or body parts of lesser sexual importance (or none at all) such as feet, toes or certain types of clothing
- Fetish subculture, a social movement constructed around sexual fetishism
- Fetish magazine, a type of erotic magazine
- Fetish art
- Fetish fashion
- Commodity fetishism, a Marxist concept of valuation in capitalist markets
- Venturi Fétish, a car produced by Venturi Automobilesiguation
- Growth Fetish, a 2003 book by Clive Hamilton advocating a zero-growth economy among "developed" nations
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fetish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.