This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2020)
|Founder||Ghulam Mohammad A. Fecto|
|Headquarters||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Products||Cement (Portland brand), sugar mills, tractor plant and paper sack, particle board and medium density fiberboard manufacturing units|
It is currently engaged in Cement, Paper Sack, Particle board and Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF).
The group was founded by Ghulam Mohammad Fecto.  He migrated from Mumbai to Dhaka in former East Pakistan and started a trading business dealing in electrical goods and home appliances, Radios and TVs, Wire & Cable and Automobiles.
The business then transitioned into industrial activities in the western wing of Pakistan, where it secured the agency of tractors. In fact, the Group's pace of development was so fast that it soon flowered into two Sugar Mills, a Tractor Plant, Cement Plant, two Paper Sack Units, Particle and MDF Board Plant.
Major projects of the groupEdit
- Fecto Sugar Mills Limited. Bhakkar, Punjab
- Baba Farid Sugar Mills Limited. Okara, Punjab
- Fecto Belarus Tractors (Private) Limited. Lahore, Punjab
- Fecto Cement Limited. Sangjani, Punjab
- Frontier Paper Products (Private) Limited. Hattar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Gadoon Paper Products (Private) Limited. Gadoon, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Fecto Boards (Private) Limited. Darya Khan, District Bhakkar, Punjab
The group currently employs about 500 people, with offices in Lahore, Karachi, and Islamabad.
Export of productsEdit
Fecto Cement Limited's northern plant in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa supplies cement to Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Azad Kashmir areas in the domestic market.
- Profile of Fecto Group of Industries on Business Recorder (newspaper) Published 28 July 2016, Retrieved 21 November 2019
- Cement Plants located in Pakistan on CemNet.com website (The home of International Cement Review database) Retrieved 21 November 2019
- Fecto Cement keen to buy Dewan Cement's northern plant The News International (newspaper), Published 14 December 2016, Retrieved 21 November 2019
- PACRA Maintains Entity Ratings of Fecto Cement Limited on ASIANET Pakistan website Published 1 April 2019, Retrieved 21 November 2019
- Fecto Cement Limited listed on Pakistan Stock Exchange on the MarketScreener business website Retrieved 21 November 2019