This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (December 2019)
FazWaz, also known as FazWaz Group is a Property technology company and real estate marketplace based in Thailand offering real estate for sale and rent across greater Southeast Asia, with agency offices operating in all 6 major regions of Thailand: Phuket Province, Bangkok, Ko Samui, Pattaya, Chiang Mai and Hua Hin District.
|Founded||April 24, 2015Phuket Province, Thailandin|
The website was first launched in 2015 as a data-driven property platform attempting to solve buyers' issues with market transparency and real home values. At this time, FazWaz served just the Phuket condominium market, differentiated from other property sites by its focus on "accurate and up-to-date data". The overall aim is to create a space for everyone in the market to gather and compare detailed information, from buyers and sellers to real estate agents and property developers alike.
Over the first few years of operation, FazWaz continued to gather data on additional regions in Thailand, eventually claiming to offer up-to-date data on all homes for sale and rent in Thailand, with current offerings listed as 40,447 total units. In addition to these data-driven expansions, FazWaz Group also partnered with companies like ThaiVisa, offering a custom property search portal on the ThaiVisa website powered by FazWaz technology. A network of partnerships with local developers and agencies as well as more-established property companies allowed FazWaz to develop marketing and growth strategies including native site translations in six languages, soft-launches of sister FazWaz sites with offerings in six additional countries in Southeast Asia plus United Arab Emirates, and new-brand sites like BaanThai focusing on capturing other aspects of the Thailand real estate market.
In 2019 FazWaz officially announced its overseas expansion efforts focusing primarily on improving market transparency on homes in Dubai and Vietnam. A Phuket Property Watch article claims the site saw a 20% rise in organic traffic rankings between the months of December 2018 and January 2019. Recently the group announced that it had secured pre-Series A funding from undisclosed investors based in Singapore.
|Dec 2020||FazWaz raises pre-series A, with CAV Investment Group, 500 Tuk Tuks, Aries Capital and Alpha Founders Capital.|
|Oct 2019||FazWaz announces seed funding from unnamed Singapore-based investors.|
|Sep 2019||Version 3 of the FazWaz platform is developed and released.|
|Sep 2018||FazWaz soft-launches platform sites in Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, Cambodia and United Arab Emirates.|
|Mar 2018||FazWaz Group site launched offering information on all company platform offerings.|
|Aug 2017||Version 2 of the FazWaz platform is developed and released.|
|Apr 2015||Official Launch of the FazWaz platform in Thailand.|
- "Latest News and Press Releases About FazWaz". FazWaz. Archived from the original on 2019-12-08. Retrieved 2019-12-07.
- "New Phuket website aims to take guesswork out of buying property". 2015-04-24. Archived from the original on 2015-09-16. Retrieved 2019-12-07.
- Leung, Iris (2015-05-01). "Thailand's FazWaz.com launches data-driven property platform". Archived from the original on 2015-08-06. Retrieved 2019-12-07.
- Simonelli, Isaac (2015-05-21). "Start-up property portal prepares to "transform' market". Archived from the original on 2019-12-07. Retrieved 2019-12-07.
- "Thailand Property - 40,447 Condos & Houses For Sale". FazWaz. Archived from the original on 2019-12-08. Retrieved 2019-12-07.
- "ThaiVisa and FazWaz create new partnership to expand the sector". 2018-04-19. Archived from the original on 2019-12-07. Retrieved 2019-12-07.
- Akhaya, Prisca (2018-09-09). "Thailand's FazWaz is strapping for agent tools, machine learning in driving the future of property tech". Archived from the original on 2018-09-10. Retrieved 2019-12-07.
- "FazWaz Property Group". FazWaz Group. Archived from the original on 2019-12-08. Retrieved 2019-12-07.
- "Thai property startup FazWaz heads overseas". 2019-05-02. Archived from the original on 2019-05-03. Retrieved 2019-12-07.
- "Thai Property Optimism Continues into February". 2019-02-01. Archived from the original on 2019-12-08. Retrieved 2019-12-08.
- Akhaya, Prisca (2019-10-04). "Thailand's proptech FazWaz secures pre-Series A funding from undisclosed Singaporean group". Archived from the original on 2019-12-07. Retrieved 2019-12-07.
- Maulani, Anisa (2019-11-01). "These early stage funding rounds have made October the busiest time of the year". Archived from the original on 2019-12-07. Retrieved 2019-12-07.
- "About Us · Digital Broker Ventures". Digital Broker Ventures. Archived from the original on 2019-12-08. Retrieved 2019-12-08.