Farhat Mustafin (born 7 September 1950), also spelled Farkhat or Farkhad, is a Russian former wrestler of Volga Tatar descent who competed for the Soviet Union in the 1976 Summer Olympics where he won a bronze medal in Greco-Roman wrestling as a bantamweight.
|Men's Greco-Roman wrestling|
|Representing the Soviet Union|
|1976 Montreal||Bantamweight (57 kg)|
- Farhat Mustafin at United World Wrestling
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Farkhat Mustafin". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 17 April 2020. Retrieved 22 June 2012.
- Farkhad MUSTAFIN at the International Olympic Committee
- "Farkhad Mustafin". DatabaseOlympics.com. Archived from the original on 2012-10-24.
- "1976 Summer Olympics / Wrestling". DatabaseOlympics.com. Archived from the original on 2008-09-17.