Famous, Rich and Hungry
Famous, Rich and Hungry is a British factual television series that was first broadcast on BBC One on 12 March 2014. The two-part series is part of the Sport Relief 2014 season of programming. It shows Cheryl Fergison, Rachel Johnson, Jamie Laing and Theo Paphitis experiencing food poverty in the United Kingdom. The series has been called the celebrity version of Benefits Street.
|Famous, Rich and Hungry|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|No. of series||1|
|No. of episodes||2|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Love Productions|
|Picture format||16:9 1080i|
|Original release||12 March –|
13 March 2014
|Related shows||Rich, Famous and in the Slums|
- Plunkett, John (14 February 2014). "Benefits Street producer makes BBC Sports Relief series on food poverty". The Guardian. Retrieved 15 February 2014.
- Wyatt, Daisy (14 February 2014). "Benefits Street producers to make new show Famous, Rich & Hungry". The Independent. Retrieved 15 February 2014.
- Westbrook, Caroline (14 February 2014). "BBC's Sport Relief show Famous, Rich and Hungry dubbed 'celebrity Benefits Street'". Metro. Retrieved 15 February 2014.
- Gibbons, Brett (14 February 2014). "Stars 'slum it' in celebrity version of Benefits Street". Birmingham Mail. Retrieved 15 February 2014.
- "UK food poverty to be explored in Famous, Rich And Hungry for Sport Relief on BBC One". BBC. 14 February 2014. Retrieved 15 February 2014.