Fairview Heights station is an at-grade light rail station on the K Line of the Los Angeles Metro Rail system. It is located alongside Redondo Boulevard and near the intersection of Florence Avenue and West Boulevard in Inglewood but near the Hyde Park neighborhood of Los Angeles.
|Location||1130 East Redondo Boulevard|
|Owned by||Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Connections||Los Angeles Metro Bus|
|Bicycle facilities||Racks and lockers|
|Opened||October 7, 2022|
Station layout edit
|Northbound||← K Line toward Expo/Crenshaw (Hyde Park)|
|Island platform, doors will open on the left|
|Southbound||K Line toward Westchester/Veterans (Downtown Inglewood) →|
Hours and frequency edit
K Line service hours are approximately from 4:30 a.m. until 12:00 a.m. daily. Trains operate every ten minutes during peak hours Monday through Friday, and every 12 minutes during the daytime on weekdays and all day on the weekends. Night service is every 20 minutes.
Notable places nearby edit
The station is within walking distance of the following notable places:
Fairview Heights station and nearby Downtown Inglewood station are both within walking distance of the following sporting venues:
- "Station dedication held for K Line's Fairview Heights Station in Inglewood". Metro The Source. August 20, 2022. Archived from the original on August 21, 2022. Retrieved August 22, 2022.
- Patel, Tine (October 7, 2022). "LA Metro's new K Line opens today". CBS. Archived from the original on October 7, 2022. Retrieved October 7, 2022.
- Broverman, Neal (January 22, 2018). "An Early Look at All the Artwork Coming to the Metro Crenshaw Line Los Angeles Magazine". Los Angeles Magazine. Archived from the original on April 21, 2019. Retrieved April 21, 2019.
- Linton, Joe (January 29, 2022). "Metro Approves Rail-to-Rail Walk/Bike Facility, Groundbreaking Expected Next Month". Streetsblog Los Angeles. Archived from the original on August 1, 2022. Retrieved August 1, 2022.
- "Metro K Line schedule". September 23, 2022. Retrieved September 24, 2022.
- "K Line Timetable – Connections section" (PDF). Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority. June 25, 2023. p. 2. Retrieved June 26, 2023.
Media related to Fairview Heights station (Los Angeles Metro) at Wikimedia Commons