Frederick Albert Dobson
June 1, 1866
Utica, New York, USA
|Died||April 13, 1948 (aged 81)|
Stanislaus, California, USA
|Spouse(s)||Georgia Conroy (div.)|
Katherine Rehfuss (div.)
Dobson was born in Utica, New York, to John Dobson and Emma Young.
Dobson married twice. His first marriage was to Georgia Conroy in 1891. He married Katherine Rehfuss in 1909; the pair had a daughter, Emma, before divorcing.
- "Behind the Shutter with the World's Newest Industry". The Albuquerque Citizen. 18 Jun 1909. Retrieved 2020-11-22.
- "Today in History - November 8". Library of Congress, Washington, D.C. 20540 USA. Retrieved 2020-11-22.
- Spehr, Paul C. (1980). "Filmmaking at the American Mutoscope and Biograph Company 1900—1906". The Quarterly Journal of the Library of Congress. 37 (3/4): 413–421. ISSN 0041-7939.
- Musser, Charles (1994-05-04). The Emergence of Cinema: The American Screen to 1907. University of California Press. ISBN 978-0-520-08533-6.
- "Subway Pictured for the Biograph". The New York Times. 22 May 1905. Retrieved 2020-11-22.