The Gentleman from Indiana
The Gentleman from Indiana is a surviving 1915 American silent drama film directed by Frank Lloyd and written by Julia Crawford Ivers and Frank Lloyd after the novel by Booth Tarkington. The film stars Dustin Farnum, Winifred Kingston, Herbert Standing, Page Peters, Howard Davies, and Juan de la Cruz. The film was released on November 28, 1915, by Paramount Pictures.
|The Gentleman from Indiana|
|Directed by||Frank Lloyd|
|Screenplay by||Julia Crawford Ivers|
|Based on||The Gentleman from Indiana|
by Booth Tarkington
Juan de la Cruz
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
The film was advertised as a "a powerful drama of politics and romance".
- "The Gentleman from Indiana (1915) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 25 December 2014.
- "The Gentleman from Indiana". AFI. Retrieved 25 December 2014.
- The Garden Island (newspaper), 23 May 1916
- Catalog of Holdings The American Film Institute Collection and The United Artists Collection at The Library of Congress, p. 66 c.1978 by the American Film Institute
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog: The Gentleman from Indiana
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to The Gentleman from Indiana.|
|This 1910s drama film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|