Exploring Tomorrow was an American old-time radio series which ran on the Mutual Broadcasting System from December 4, 1957, until June 13, 1958. An advertisement described it as "the first science-fiction show of science-fictioneers, by science-fictioneers and for science-fictioneers - real science fiction for a change!"
- Producer-director: Sanford Marshall.
- Announcer: Bill Mahr, Guy Wallace
- Cast:Mandel Kramer, Bryna Raeburn, Lawson Zerbe, Lon Clark, Mason Adams, Connie Lembcke, Larry Haines, Don Douglas, Bret Morrison, Charlotte Sheffield
- Theme: As Time Goes By 
- Writers: Randall Garrett, Gordon R. Dickson, Robert Silverberg, Isaac Asimov, Philip K. Dick, Poul Anderson, John Fleming, Raymond E. Banks, George O. Smith, Tom Godwin
- Identified as '(Premiere)' in radio log
- Dunning, John (1998). On the air: the encyclopedia of old-time radio. p. 238. ISBN 0-19-507678-8.
- Ashley, Michael (2005). Transformations: Vol. 2: The History of the Science-Fiction Magazine 1950 to 1970. Liverpool University Press. p. 176. ISBN 0853237794.
- Goldin, J. David. "Exploring Tomorrow". Retrieved 12 December 2012.
- Arthur Lortie Arthur Lortie's definitive episode list based on correspondence with Robert Silverberg on Yahoo Groups (see below)
- RadioGOLDINdex Episode guide
- Yahoo message board
- Exploring Tomorrow Scripts Message board with replies from Robert Silverberg.
- OTR Plot Spot: Exploring Tomorrow - plot summaries and reviews.
|This article about a radio show or program in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This science fiction–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|