Expedition of Bashir ibn Saʽd al-Anṣari (Fadak)
|Expedition of Bashir ibn Saʽd al-Ansari|
|Commanders and leaders|
|Bashir ibn Saʽd al-Ansari||Unknown|
|30||Entire tribe (unknown population)|
|Casualties and losses|
|29 killed (Bashir wounded)||Many Killed (unknown number)|
30 men with Bashir bin Saʽd Al-Ansari as the commander, headed to Fadak to confront the Banu Murrah in Sha'aban. Bashir and his men killed a large number of the enemy and seized a lot of their camels and cattle, Bashir drove off the camels and flocks. On his way back, the enemy gathered up forces and overtook the Muslims at night. They showered Basheer and his men with arrows, and killed all the Muslims except Bashir. Bashir managed to escape back to Muhammad.
- "Thirty men with Basheer bin Saʽd Al-Ansari headed for Bani Murrah". Witness-Pioneer.com.[dead link]
- Safiur-Rahman Al-Mubarakpuri (2014). "The Sealed Nectar". Darussalam Publishers.
- Muir, William. The life of Mahomet and history of Islam, Volume 4. p. 83.
3.Bashir was sent with 30 men against the B.Murra
- Atlas Al-sīrah Al-Nabawīyah. Darussalam. 2014. p. 205.
- "List of Battles of Muhammad". Archived from the original on 11 June 2011. Retrieved 19 April 2011.