Evi Marandi, stage name of Eyh Maranih (born 7 August 1941) is a naturalized Italian Greek actress, active from 1959 until 1974.
7 August 1941
Life and careerEdit
Marandi was born in Athens, the daughter of a banker. After studying acting at Actors Studio in New York, Marandi moved to Italy in 1961, where she became a star of B-movies and genre films. Marandi has been credited with many aliases, including Evy Harandis, Evy Marandys, and Evi Morandi.
- Revenge of the Barbarians (1960)
- Totòtruffa 62 (1961)
- Leoni al sole (1961)
- Planet of the Vampires (1965)
- Agent 077: From the Orient with Fury (1965)
- I figli del leopardo (1965)
- James Tont operazione U.N.O. (1965)
- Tres dólares de plomo (1965)
- Agent 3S3: Massacre in the Sun (1966)
- Our Men in Bagdad (1966)
- The Tough One (1966)
- Goldface, the Fantastic Superman (1967)
- Man of the Year (1971)
- The Silkworm (1973)
- Ironside (TV Series) Episode entitled "The Monster of Comus Towers" (1967)
- G.B., "Una giovane attrice greca cerca gloria a Cinecittà", Stampa Sera, 29 December 1961, p. 10.
- Roberto Poppi. Dizionario del cinema italiano. Gremese Editore.
|This article about an Italian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|