Technologist is a European popular science magazine published by Eurotech Universities since June 2014. It is produced by the Swiss media agency LargeNetwork and published in English, French and German. It is based in Geneva and is sold in twenty countries.
|Frequency||Four times per year|
|Language||English, French and German|
Eurotech Universities is an alliance of the École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne, the Technical University of Denmark, the École Polytechnique, the Eindhoven University of Technology and the Technical University of Munich.
- (in French) Technologist (French-language edition), number 1, June 2014.
- (in French) Olivier Dessibourg, "La science européenne sous presse", Le Temps, Retrieved 25 June 2014, p. 12.
- "Technologist: a new magazine Covering science in Europe", École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne Retrieved 25 June 2014.
- "DTU behind new tech magazine", Technical University of Denmark Retrieved 25 June 2014.
- "European universities launch popular scientific magazine "Technologist"", Eindhoven University of Technology Retrieved 25 June 2014.
- "New magazine "Technologist" launched", Technical University of Munich Retrieved 25 June 2014.
- (in French)"Technologist: magazine scientifique européen", L'AGEFI, Retrieved 25 June 2014.