Eurofighter Jagdflugzeug GmbH (English: Eurofighter Fighter aircraft GmbH) is a multinational company that co-ordinates the design, production and upgrade of the Eurofighter Typhoon, this includes incorporating the jet engines designed and manufactured by EuroJet Turbo GmbH.
|Volker Paltzo, CEO|
- 46%: Airbus Defence and Space (then known as EADS) (Germany and Spain)
- 33%: BAE Systems Military Air & Information (United Kingdom)
- 21%: Leonardo (Italy)
Eurofighter GmbH's customer is the NATO Eurofighter and Tornado Management Agency (NETMA), operating on behalf of the partner nations. This collaborative management model follows that of the Tornado programme closely. In that case Panavia Aircraft GmbH was responsible for delivering the weapon system, and the UK registered Turbo-Union Ltd. was responsible for the propulsion system.
- "Volker Paltzo appointed as new CEO for Eurofighter Jagdflugzeug GmbH". Eurofighter Typhoon. 19 November 2015.
- "Ownership of the Eurofighter Consortium". Eurofighter. Retrieved 2 January 2018.
- Cowton, Rodney. "Eurofighter partners: West Germany, Britain, Italy and Spain." The Times, 7 June 1986.
- "Impressum: Eurofighter Jagdflugzeug GmbH Am Söldnermoos 17 D-85399 Hallbergmoos Germany". Eurofighter. Retrieved 17 September 2011.