Eugène Besse (17 November 1881 – 20 February 1919) was a French track and field athlete who competed at the 1900 Summer Olympics in Paris, France. Besse competed in the marathon. He placed fourth with a time of 4:00:43 over the 40.26 kilometre course.
- Eugène Besse at Olympedia
- De Wael, Herman. Herman's Full Olympians: "Athletics 1900". Accessed 18 March 2006. Available electronically at .
- Mallon, Bill (1998). The 1900 Olympic Games, Results for All Competitors in All Events, with Commentary. Jefferson, North Carolina: McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers. ISBN 0-7864-0378-0.
- Eugène Besse at the International Olympic Committee
- Eugène Besse at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com (archived)
|This biographical article about a French long-distance runner is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|