This article does not currently cite enough sources to demonstrate notability. However, an editor has conducted a search and found that enough coverage exists for the subject to be considered notable. (March 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||5 February 2000|
|Relatives||Charlie Creed-Miles (father)|
Samantha Morton (mother)
Creed-Miles began her acting career as little Shirley Temple in the film Mister Lonely (2007) directed by Harmony Korine. However, she did not appear in other films after this stint until ten years later when she was cast in Clio Barnard's Dark River. In an interview, Creed-Miles said that she had auditioned for roles in several independent films before she was chosen to star as the titular character in Hanna. According to the actress she trained in martial arts six hours a day for months as preparation for her fight scenes in the series. After the initial episodes, Creed-Miles earned positive reviews. The Atlantic, for instance, noted that she is "imbuing the character with emotional vulnerability and physical power. Even more striking is how she communicates Hanna’s intelligence, how fleet and observant and hyperalert she is."
- "Who Plays Hanna In 'Hanna'? Esme Creed-Miles Has Acting In Her DNA". Bustle.
- "Esme Creed-Miles". IMDb. Retrieved 2019-02-04.
- "Stars of Tomorrow 2018: Esme Creed-Miles (actor)". Screen Daily. Media Business Insight Limited. 4 October 2018. Archived from the original on 13 March 2019. Retrieved 13 March 2019.
- Wolfe, April (March 29, 2019). "Hanna's Esme Creed-Miles Knows How to Throw a Punch and Win a (Fake) Fight". www.vulture.com. Retrieved 2019-04-15.
- "'Hanna' Star Esme Creed-Miles on the "Visceral" Appeal of Amazon's Thriller". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2019-04-15.
- Chávez, Krystyna (2019-03-29). "Esme Creed-Miles, Star of Amazon's 'Hanna,' Is Badass IRL Too". Marie Claire. Retrieved 2019-04-15.
- Gilbert, Sophie (2019-03-29). "The Subversive Thrills of 'Hanna'". The Atlantic. Retrieved 2019-04-15.
- "Pond Life Starring Esme Creed-Miles". www.filmoria.com. Retrieved 16 April 2019.