|Born||5 February 2000|
|Relatives||Charlie Creed-Miles (father)|
Samantha Morton (mother)
Creed-Miles began her acting career as little Shirley Temple in the film Mister Lonely (2007) directed by Harmony Korine. Her next film appearance came ten years later when she was cast in Clio Barnard's Dark River. In an interview, Creed-Miles said that she had auditioned for roles in several independent films before she was chosen to star as the titular character in Hanna. According to the actress she trained in martial arts six hours a day for months as preparation for her fight scenes in the series. Creed-Miles valued how her role as Hanna enabled her to challenge societal norms about gender and sexuality. Creed-Miles has received positive reviews for her work in the series. The Atlantic noted that she is "imbuing the character with emotional vulnerability and physical power. Even more striking is how she communicates Hanna’s intelligence, how fleet and observant and hyperalert she is."
|2007||Mister Lonely||Shirley Temple|
|2017||Dark River||Young Alice|
- "Who Plays Hanna In 'Hanna'? Esme Creed-Miles Has Acting In Her DNA". Bustle.
- "Ancestry.com". Ancestry.com. Retrieved 18 October 2020.
- "Stars of Tomorrow 2018: Esme Creed-Miles (actor)". Screen Daily. Media Business Insight Limited. 4 October 2018. Archived from the original on 13 March 2019. Retrieved 13 March 2019.
- Wolfe, April (March 29, 2019). "Hanna's Esme Creed-Miles Knows How to Throw a Punch and Win a (Fake) Fight". www.vulture.com. Retrieved 2019-04-15.
- "'Hanna' Star Esme Creed-Miles on the "Visceral" Appeal of Amazon's Thriller". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2019-04-15.
- Chávez, Krystyna (2019-03-29). "Esme Creed-Miles, Star of Amazon's 'Hanna,' Is Badass IRL Too". Marie Claire. Retrieved 2019-04-15.
- "Esmé Creed-Miles | Through The Primeval Thicket, No One Can Hear You Scream". Flaunt Magazine. Retrieved 2019-11-24.
- Sarachan, Risa. "Amazon's 'Hanna' Marks An Impressive Debut And Physical Feat For Newcomer Esmé Creed-Miles". Forbes. Retrieved 2019-11-24.
- Pruner, Aaron (2019-03-06). "'Hanna' Star Esme Creed-Miles on Walking a Line Between Violence & Vulnerability in Amazon's Series". Collider. Retrieved 2019-11-24.
- Gilbert, Sophie (2019-03-29). "The Subversive Thrills of 'Hanna'". The Atlantic. Retrieved 2019-04-15.
- Smith, Josh. "'Feminism needs to encompass the queer experience!': Amazon's Hanna star, Esme Creed Miles, is taking on stunt men & outdated gender constructs". Glamour UK. Retrieved 2019-11-24.
- "Pond Life Starring Esme Creed-Miles". www.filmoria.com. Retrieved 16 April 2019.
|This article about an English film and television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|