English law (disambiguation)
English Law, English Bill, English Act, or variation, may refer to:
- Law of the United Kingdom
- English law, the law of England
- Common law, the body of laws descended from England
- Legal English, the specialized English used in courts of law and legal writing
- English Bill (1858), a bill proposed by William Hayden English in the United States Congress
- English Language Unity Act, the bill introduced to define English as the official language of the United States
- Charter of the French Language (Bill 101), the act of law banning and proscribing uses of English in Quebec
- Pleading in English Act 1362, the law of England making English instead of courtly French the language of the courts of England
- The secular laws of jurisdictions in which Amish communities exist ("English" being the non-Amish), see Amish life in the modern world
- Lawrence English (born 1976) Australian composer
- Bill English (born 1961) New Zealand Prime Minister
- William English (disambiguation) for others 'Bill English'
- English (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title English law.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.