Endless Love (2010 TV series)
Endless Love is a 2010 Philippine television drama romance series broadcast by GMA Network. The series is an adaptation of the 2000 Korean television series Autumn in My Heart. Directed by Mac Alejandre and Andoy Ranay, it stars Dingdong Dantes and Marian Rivera. It premiered on June 28, 2010 on the network's Telebabad line up replacing The Last Prince and worldwide on GMA Pinoy TV. The series concluded on October 15, 2010 with a total of 80 episodes. It was replaced by Beauty Queen in its timeslot.
|Created by||Oh Soo Yun|
|Based on||Autumn in My Heart (2000)|
|Developed by||Denoy Navarro-Punio|
|Theme music composer|
|Opening theme||"Ikaw Lang" by Rachelle Ann Go|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|No. of episodes||80|
|Executive producer(s)||Wilma Galvante|
|Camera setup||Multiple-camera setup|
|Running time||30–45 minutes|
|Production company(s)||GMA Entertainment TV|
|Original network||GMA Network|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)|
|Original release||June 28 –|
October 15, 2010
Autumn in My Heart is the first series installment in Yoon Seok-ho's four-part instalment titled Endless Love. It aired in South Korea through KBS2 from September 16 to November 7, 2000, running with 16 episodes.
In November 2009, GMA Network announced that they have acquired the adaptation rights of the Korean drama Autumn in My Heart, with Dingdong Dantes and Marian Rivera attached in the lead roles. In December 2009, director Joyce E. Bernal was hired to helm the project. A teaser trailer was shown during the 2009 Metro Manila Film Festival screening of GMA Films' Ang Panday.
Ryan Agoncillo, Paulo Avelino and Hero Angeles were all considered to take on the second lead male role before Dennis Trillo was eventually cast. Filming commenced in April 2010 for a June air date. The production also encountered an extensive delays causing Bernal to leave production and eventually replaced by Mac Alejandre; actress Gina Alajar left to pursue another role, whilst actor Christopher de Leon chose to focus on his political career in the meanwhile - both were replaced by Kuh Ledesma and Tirso Cruz III, respectively.
Cast and charactersEdit
- Main cast
- Dingdong Dantes as Johnny Dizon
- Marian Rivera as Jenny Dizon / Jenny Cruz-Dizon
- Dennis Trillo as Andrew Tantoco
- Nadine Samonte as Shirley Cruz / Shirley Dizon
- Supporting cast
- Bela Padilla as Yumi Ramirez
- Tirso Cruz III as Robert Dizon
- Sandy Andolong as Katherine Dizon
- Janice de Belen as Suzette "Suzie" Cruz
- Gabby Eigenmann as Jojo Cruz
- Kuh Ledesma as Jackie Tantoco
- Ces Quesada as Nora Ramirez
- Janna Dominguez as Mylene Ortiz
- Mosang as Christine Santos
- Bernard Palanca as Raul
- Marco Alcaraz as Nestor
- Guest cast
- Top Asianovelas since the year 2002 Archived February 21, 2009, at the Wayback Machine
- iGMA Exclusive: GMA Telebabad 2010
- Basta-bastang interview bawal na sa mga artista
- GMA-7 reportedly offering Ryan Agoncillo four shows in exchange for leaving TV5's Talentadong Pinoy
- Marian Rivera: "Hindi ako lilipat dahil masaya ako bilang Kapuso."
- Jolina pumirma ng kontrata sa Viva
- Santiago, Erwin (July 3, 2010). "AGB Mega Manila People Ratings (June 28–30): Endless Love and Magkaribal win on their pilot episodes". Retrieved March 6, 2018.
- Santiago, Erwin (October 19, 2010). "AGB Nielsen Mega Manila People Ratings (Oct. 15-18): TV5 shows infiltrate weekend primetime race". Retrieved March 6, 2018.