Edward Hallowell (psychiatrist)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Hallowell is an alumnus of both Harvard and Phillips Exeter Academy, and received his medical degree from Tulane University Medical School. Hallowell has authored books on various psychological topics, including problems with attention, focus, stress and worry.
Hallowell lives in the Boston area with his wife, Sue, a social worker, and their three children, Lucy, Jack and Tucker.
- Finding the Heart of the Child (1993)
- Driven to Distraction (1994)
- Answers to Distraction (1996)
- Attention Deficit Disorder : A Different Perception (1997)
- A Walk in the Rain With a Brain (2004)
- When You Worry About The Child You Love (1997)
- Worry (1998)
- 12 Vital Ties That Open Your Heart, Lengthen Your Life, and Deepen Your Soul (1999)
- The Childhood Roots of Adult Happiness (2003)
- Delivered from Distraction (2005)
- CrazyBusy (2006)
- "Meet Dr. Hallowell". Dr Hallowell ADHD and mental and cognitive health. Retrieved 5 September 2014.
- Wallis, Claudia (10 February 2006). "Getting Hyper About Ritalin". Time. Retrieved 27 February 2011.
- Archer, Michelle (16 April 2006). "Too busy to read this book? Then you really need to". USA Today. Retrieved 27 February 2011.